Event Tickets, CD-Format, printed on one side
Artwork information Event Tickets, CD-Format, printed on one side
- Data format (incl. 2 mm bleed): 12,4 x 12,4 cm
- Trimmed size: 12 x 12 cm
- Special requirements for creating the artwork:
- Optional numbering 6-digits (no letters or special characters) and/or perforation (multiple perforations are possible)
- Any position of the numbers and perforations
- Horizontal or vertical alignment of the numbers and perforations as desired
- Numbering area min. 24 x 6 mm. Numbering font size: 12 pt. Numbering colour: black.
- Numbering is only possible on one side
- Allow for a margin of at least 5 mm between the edge of the product and the numbering area.
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Include a surrounding trim of 2 mm, important information should be at least 4 mm from the edge of the final format size
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- colour mode: CMYK, FOGRA51 (PSO coated v3) for coated paper, FOGRA52 (PSO uncoated v3 FOGRA52) for uncoated paper
- Maximum colour application of 300 %
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- In addition to your artwork files, please upload a view file to illustrate the numbering positions (example: "view_only_.pdf").
- Specify the start number of the consecutive numbering in this view file if applicable. If you do not specify a start number, the numbering will begin with 000001.
- Four-colour print on the front, reverse blank (4/0)
- optionally glued into pads of 50 tickets
- the optional glue strip is positioned on the left in read direction
- printed products on recycled paper are carbon neutral at no extra cost – learn more