Artwork information Amaretti cookies
- Data format: 6 x 10 cm
- Trimmed size (closed): 6 x 4 cm
- Special requirements for creating the artwork:
- The statutory mandatory information such as content, best-before date and manufacturer/distributor are added automatically during production. Please note the highlighted sections in the data sheet and in the print template
- please note the legal requirements for printed food packagings
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- preferably use sans-serif Fonts, e.g. Arial, Verdana, Helvetica etc.
- line width: min. 1 pt (0.4 mm)
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- Four-colour print on the front, reverse blank (4/0)
- italian biscuits with ground apricot kernels (1.5 g)
- Ingredients: sugar; wheat flour; apricot kernels (13%); chicken proteins; milk proteins; raising agents (sodium carbonates E500; ammonium carbonates E503); flavouring. May contain peanuts, soybeans, mustard and nuts.
- average nutritional values per 100 g: energy in kJ/kcal 1758/416, fat 6.2 g, of which saturates 0.5 g, carbohydrate 82 g, of which sugars 65 g, fibre 2.2 g, protein 6.5 g, salt 0.25 g.
- wrapped individually
- base colour of wrappers: white
- Store in a dry and dark place, between 14 °C and max. 20 °C, away from direct sunlight. Do not store near heat sources (e.g., heating)
- shelf life: 4 months from date of delivery when stored properly
- Packaging: single packing – polyester bag